Saturday, March 17, 2018

Art Filler

Normally I make a post about homebrew content on Saturdays. But my boyfriend is here for the weekend, so instead I'm going to share five or six art pieces that I've saved. I keep a tumblr tag for art that might inspire a character, NPC, monster, or setting. These are some of my favorites:

By Vaejoun, they have some really adorable art
This one I found at The GM Screen. I love it because it's totally filling the Curse of Strahd vibe.


This one is from Eric Basilette

Max Kostin did this one. Isn't it cool and weird?

And last! This one meeting the whole cute and creepy asthetic that I adore! By Yuchen Hong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strixhaven and Cypher: NPC Companions and Rules for Studying and Exams

 Strixhaven in Cypher I'm running Strixhaven and powering it with the Cypher System. And by running Strixhaven I mean that I'm runni...