Saturday, March 10, 2018

Bonus Content: Pictures from The Boston Public Library

I'm running an Urban Fantasy game that takes place in Boston. In it, the characters have set up shop in the Boston Public Library. So while I was in the city today I took some pictures. I'm not a professional photographer by any means - but this is what I ended up with:

The Front Entrance. I thought I'd taken more 
from this angle - but apparently not.

Side Entrance. 

Same Entrance, tried to get better angle on the statues
to each side

Corner of the Library with the
Old South Church in the background.
This is my favorite view of the Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strixhaven and Cypher: NPC Companions and Rules for Studying and Exams

 Strixhaven in Cypher I'm running Strixhaven and powering it with the Cypher System. And by running Strixhaven I mean that I'm runni...