Sunday, May 20, 2018

Live Stream Tonight 9pm est!!!

So this is a thing I do now! Apparently. Join me for my first ever live stream event tonight at 9 pm est! I'm going to start building an entirely new world so people can see my process and hopefully learn a thing or two while watching. I'll also be monitoring the chat (when I remember), and taking suggestions. So it might be a bit of a loose collaboration as well.

This is my first ever live stream... so be kind. Now, here's a pitch to lure you in.

Imagine a world where magic isn't just a force to be manipulated. Spells are another race, as real as humans and dwarves. However, spells can be bound in books of magic, their power available to any who can speak the words. Or instead, they can be bound to a single mage, providing that mage immense power.

How does that work out? What are the moral ramifications of being a wizard in such a world? Where do the spells come from in the first place? All that and more tonight at 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strixhaven and Cypher: NPC Companions and Rules for Studying and Exams

 Strixhaven in Cypher I'm running Strixhaven and powering it with the Cypher System. And by running Strixhaven I mean that I'm runni...