Saturday, May 26, 2018

Tame Your Dragon

My Paladin learned Find Steed, and because she worships Tiamat, I was all like that steed should probably be a dragon. So, in the name over over balanced decisions being okay, I put this adorable thing together.


In other news, catch my stream tomorrow at 9pm est. For the first hour I'm going to be doing productive Dungeon Mastering stuff, either some map making or adventure development. Then, for the second hour, I'm going to turn Baldur's Gate on for the first time in almost fifteen years. I'm going to crank the difficulty up to the hardest, and see how terrible it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Does she fly? Or do you have to pay to de-ice her wings first :P

    ReplyDelete

Strixhaven and Cypher: NPC Companions and Rules for Studying and Exams

 Strixhaven in Cypher I'm running Strixhaven and powering it with the Cypher System. And by running Strixhaven I mean that I'm runni...