Friday, May 25, 2018

Sunday May 3rd Twitch Stream

So... Baldur's Gate is a thing I guess.

This is actually my official stream announcement for Sunday! I'll be starting at 9pm est. First I'll be doing an hour or so of productive Dungeon Master Stuff. I'm thinking about doing some map making for the world I'm developing. Let's find out what outside forces are intruding on The City of Steam!

But after the stream I'm going to take a jump into this gem. Full disclosure, I haven't played Baldur's Gate since I was maybe fourteen. I didn't like it then, and I don't really expect to like it now.

In fact, I think I might hate it. But I'm going to make the stupid game as hard as humanly possible, and torture myself with it.

And who knows, maybe I'll end up having a blast. I know most people do.

So, until then, I'll see you at my twitch channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strixhaven and Cypher: NPC Companions and Rules for Studying and Exams

 Strixhaven in Cypher I'm running Strixhaven and powering it with the Cypher System. And by running Strixhaven I mean that I'm runni...