Friday, April 6, 2018

Banshee and Skullboy: The Podcast

So, I've decided to start a podcast with my friend Skullboy! It's going to be focused on our thoughts and experiences in the dungeon master world, and will likely cover many systems... although the majority of conversation will likely be about different editions of Dungeons and Dragons.

On the first episode we introduce ourselves, and then talk about how awesome one shots are.

It isn't on itunes yet (we are still exploring some hosting options), but if you want to listen to it now you can find the podcast here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strixhaven and Cypher: NPC Companions and Rules for Studying and Exams

 Strixhaven in Cypher I'm running Strixhaven and powering it with the Cypher System. And by running Strixhaven I mean that I'm runni...