Saturday, April 7, 2018

Bonus Content: Fanburst and the Podcast

I spent most of the afternoon looking for a hosting platform for the podcast that I'm happy with. So far I haven't really found anything I'm interested. I was excited by the idea of using Amazon Web Services, and Google Drive to host content, but either I'm not techy enough or both services have stopped allowing people to stream from them that way.

So the options right now are to stay on Fanburst, which has unlimited storage space, but not a way to export out to itunes, stitcher, and google play like we probably should do; or throw money at libsyn, which is probably the best way to go, but also a bit more than I wanted to spend.

I'm still looking, but it's very likely we will stay on Fanburst for now. But I'm looking at libsyn, and my guess is we'll eventually end up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Strixhaven and Cypher: NPC Companions and Rules for Studying and Exams

 Strixhaven in Cypher I'm running Strixhaven and powering it with the Cypher System. And by running Strixhaven I mean that I'm runni...